Faraday Bag Waterproof Backpack
This is the perfect go-anywhere-do-anything with peace of mind backpack. Once we go back to our normal lives outside of home, it is imperative to gear up with the right tools that protect you. How are you protecting your privacy and security?
The 20 Liter Waterproof Faraday Backpack is a post coronavirus must-have. It blocks wireless signals (keeps you secure) and blocks water (keeps your valuables dry), plus it looks great.
Extremely lightweight, packable, and durable construction that allows you to go anywhere.
- TRUSTED BRAND AND TECHNOLOGY: Silent Pocket is the only patented Faraday Cage system on the market. Our proprietary wireless shielding technology is trusted by the US Government and Global Enterprise Companies. Don't leave your safety and security in the hands of just any product.
- SIGNAL PROOF AND WATERPROOF: Device and laptop backpack for protection against the elements and against hacking. Great for use as a counter-surveillance travel backpack to protect against identify theft, cell phone spying and GPS tracking. Also a great way to protect your devices and data as a work / school / college backpack.
- DURABLE AND CONVENIENT: Made from the highest quality Rip Stop 400D Nylon TPU with RF welded seams and high-tension thread. Measures 15" x 15" x 3", providing 20L of space. Fits large laptops, tablets, and most electronic devices. Extremely durable roll down and clip seal and dual opening pocket. All while providing you comfort with premium cushioned shoulder straps.
- BLOCKS ALL SIGNALS: 100% Signal Blocking Faraday Cage Technology. This Faraday Bag is the perfect RFID Blocker. Our technology shields against RFID, WIFI, Bluetooth, NFC, Cellular, GPS, EMP, CME, Static Shock, Radio - every signal type! Also provides EMF protection against the long term effects of EMF Radiation.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Our Faraday bags are made from high quality durable Nylon TPU with our proprietary signal blocker technology layered inside it. 100% money back guarantee! Our Encinitas, California based customer service agents will address any questions or concerns you may have.